Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection


1. what did you like best about this class?

What I liked best of my new media class was learning new careers and their duties, responsibilities, salary, and educational requirements. I really enjoyed learning a new career every day, I enjoyed researching careers in the medical field.

2. what did you dislike about this class?

Honestly there’s nothing I disliked about this class, I had a very good school year. And so far I can say I really enjoyed being in this classroom and it sure was a pleasure to have been here this school year. J

3. what can you recommend to improve the class?

The only thing I could honestly say to as my recommendation would be getting a bit more time to do the researches over the topic we were assigned. We were given a good amount of time, but it honestly sometimes wasn’t very enough.

4 what will you always remember about this class?


What I will always remember about this class is that you should always choose the right because doing what is right, will always be the right thing to do, regardless if others are against it. Another thing that I will always remember about this class is that you should never stop until you reach your goals! J

No comments:

Post a Comment