Friday, November 22, 2013



Home Health Aide


Duties and responsibilities:

Home health aides work for companies that give assistance at home to people that are ill, injured, elder, or disabled. Home health aides must take their patient’s blood pressure, temperature, and their pulse. They help them get in bed and out, they help take baths, and to dress. They prepare and serve their meals, and do house chores.

Average salary: $8,000 - $18,000

Educational requirements:

It’s Preferable having a high school diploma, or a GED certificate.

Honestly I would but then wouldn’t like to become a home health aide because I’d feel trapped in a home that first of all isn’t mine, second of all surrounded by people who I don’t even know. So therefore I have changed my mind, I do NOT want to be this. (x

No comments:

Post a Comment