Friday, October 4, 2013


My Experience So Far At HPIAM

My experience so far in this academy has been very good. All my teachers have been very kind, my classmates are somewhat alright. Some classes aren’t as easy as others, but with each and every one of my teacher’s help and patience it has got to the point in which everything has slowly seemed to be less difficult. Within these few weeks of school, I’ve noticed many things. For example all the hard work the teachers put in to make us become a better person. Each teacher has their own way of teaching, and their own way of working the class out, but they all work together to make our education the best.

Our principal, Mr. C, is a very amazing and very nice person. He always tries his hardest to make our school a better place. And we all really appreciate his hard work. In just these few weeks I have also learned many things about medicine in which our academy is based on. I really enjoy being part of this academy because everyone, well almost everyone, gets so well along. There are never any fights, arguments, or drama at all. Entering a new school, with different people, was pretty scary at the beginning, but it has obviously been a very exciting experience. I’ve met many people throughout these few weeks of school being at HPIAM.

There are some few reasons why I don’t really like being in this school, but it’s really nothing big. It’s just the way the schedule is organized, the different schedules from all the other academies. And how there’s no bells to inform us when class is over, when passing period ends, when lunch starts nor when lunch ends. Other than that this has been a very amazing and exciting experience. J

No comments:

Post a Comment